Private Events at Cairnwood
Behind the high stone walls that seclude Cairnwood from the rest of the world, is a spectacular setting available for wedding receptions and special occasions. Created as an elegant sanctuary and private estate for 19th Century industrialist John Pitcairn. Cairnwood is an architectural masterpiece from the Gilded Age complete with lush gardens and grounds.
- Cairnwood hosts only one wedding reception per day
- Breathtaking views of landmarks Bryn Athyn Cathedral and Glencairn Museum
- Access to six historic rooms located on the first floor
- Great Hall, Living Room, Library, Music Room, Dining Room, and Billiard Room.
- 2 luxury dressing suites
- 5 hour reception package that may be extended until midnight
- No minimum guest count requirements; 275 maximum
- Handicapped accessibility
- Preferred catering list
- Free parking
- Fully air-conditioned
- 6 designer powder rooms with subway tile and high-end finishes
- Fountain garden
- 30 foot oak dance floor
- Hotel accommodations nearby
- Executive boardroom available
- Free high speed Wifi
Please join us for our weekly Open House on Wednesday evenings from 6pm – 8pm. Cairnwood is also available for tours on the weekends or during the week by appointment.
Click the link below for a Virtual Tour: