- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday – Thursday: 9am – 4pm
- Wednesday: 9am – 4pm; Private rental Open House 6pm -8pm
- Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 11am – 3 pm
- Hours are subject to change depending on event schedule. Call ahead for current availability.
Private Rental Tours
- Consultations for private rental of the Estate and grounds are available by appointment.
- Open House for inquiring private rental clients will be hosted every Wednesday evening from 6pm to 8pm.
- Cairnwood will not be hosting Open House on the evening of Wednesday, February 19th. Please join us on February 26th.
- Cairnwood is open for guided historic tours Tuesday – Sunday at 11 am
- Tours by appointment at alternative times are welcome depending on availability.
- Adults: $10; Students: $8; Seniors: $8.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Closed for private events, call ahead for availability.
The Estate will be closed due to private events on the following days. Customized tours at an alternative time are welcome, please call to schedule an appointment.
- CLOSED December 23-26; January 1,2020
Please be aware that the tours of Cairnwood Estate and Glencairn Museum are not fully accessible. Senior citizens should be made aware when signing up that the Historic District tours include a fair amount of walking and some stairs. Dress for the weather; some walking outside between buildings is required. If there is anyone in your group who requires a walker or a wheel chair, some accommodations can be made with advance notice. Please note that wheelchairs do not fit in Cairnwood’s historic elevator, however if a walker can be folded so that it fits inside easily it will be permitted on the second and third floors.
Visit the Estate
Cairnwood Estate is located 16 miles outside of Philadelphia and just minutes from Montgomery and Bucks County. The Estate is a non-profit and National Historic Landmark within the Bryn Athyn Historic District, part of the Bryn Athyn College Campus.
GPS Address: 1005 Cathedral Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006-4629