- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday – Thursday: 9am – 4pm
- Wednesday: 9am – 4pm; Private rental Open House 6pm -8pm
- Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 11am – 3 pm
- Hours are subject to change depending on event schedule. Call ahead for current availability.
Cairnwood will be closed due to private events and not offering history tours on the following days:
- October 31st: No Open House from 6pm to 8pm
- November 3rd: Closed for private event
- November 22nd: No Open House from 6pm to 8pm
- November 23rd: Closed for Thanksgiving
- November 25th: Closed for private event
- December 24th – 26th: Closed for Christmas; No Open House from 6pm to 8pm
No guided history tours on the following days due to our holiday exhibition set up:
- November 20th
- November 21st
- November 22nd
Private Rental Tours
- Consultations for private rental of the Estate and grounds are available by appointment.
- Open House for inquiring private rental clients will be hosted every Wednesday evening from 6pm to 8pm.
- Please call 215-947-2004 ex 21 to schedule a walk through of the Estate.
- Cairnwood is open for guided historic tours Tuesday – Sunday at 11 am or by appointment.
- Reservations required: please call 215.947.2004 ex 33
- Adults: $10; Students: $6; Seniors: $8.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Closed for private events, call ahead for availability.
Visit the Estate
Cairnwood Estate is located 16 miles outside of Philadelphia and just minutes from Montgomery and Bucks County. The Estate is a non-profit and National Historic Landmark within the Bryn Athyn Historic District, part of the Bryn Athyn College Campus.
GPS Address: 1005 Cathedral Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006-4629